Homeschool Moms Science Podcast
The purpose of this podcast to encourage and equip homeschool moms to teach science (6th - 12th grade) and to make it interesting and enjoyable for students (and mom).
- We'll discuss interesting and unique aspects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Anatomy & Physiology.
- We'll also cover teaching science to your children who aren't going to college or who won't be college science majors, preparing students for college science, and preparing students for the ACT.
- We'll discuss the ins and outs of creating good lab reports.
- I'll draw on my years of teaching university students and homeschooled students to tell you some great stories (including cadaver lab stories)!
- We'll cover planning your science classes for your children
- And much more.
- Send us your questions or topics you'd like us to cover.
- Listen to the podcast with your children or listen alone and use the information for your teaching.
- Want to be notified when it's available? Click here to email us with subject line "podcast notice".
We'd Love to Hear From You Right Now!
We would like to start our very first podcasts (coming in January) with the voices of our future listeners. Would you please consider calling our listener voicemail line right now with one (or both) of these...
1. Let us know you're looking forward to the podcast
2. Or, let us know if there are any science related topics in particular that you'd like us to cover
Our 24/7 Voicemail Line for Podcast Feedback
It will go straight to voicemail 24 hours a day - call anytime
Former College Professor
Podcast Launch > January 2020