Science Labs for Homeschooled Students
We offer Two Options for Labs
Option #1. Virtual Interactive Labs
These are very realistic, very interactive, virtual labs that 6th - 12th grade students love and can perform from the convenience of home.
- Biology / Anatomy & Physiology
- Students watch a video that explains the topic of the experiment, how to perform the experiment and write a lab report.
- With their mouse and keyboard, students perform all the steps in our science experiments.
- Students record all data from the experiments.
- Students write lab reports based upon the experiment they performed and the data they collected.
- Students can complete a full homeschool year of labs.
- Lab tuition is per subject and for the family - it may be used by any children in the family.
Option #2. Two Day In-Person Lab Intensives
Students can complete a homeschool year of biology or chemistry labs in two fun-filled, educational days, or both biology and chemistry in three days.
- Lab intensives are offered at several locations nationwide.
- Lab tuition is per subject and for one student.